• Estate & Lettings Agents

Price Range: From to

Compare Listings

  • Description
  • Address
  • Details
  • Features
  • Floor Plan

Description

*Shared Ownership* Buy a 40% share of a modern two bedroomed semi-detached property on the popular Smalley Manor estate offering kitchen, lounge/diner, cloakroom wc, two bedrooms and fitted bathroom also benefitting from driveway and enclosed rear garden. Call Henrys Simms today to book a viewing.

*Shared Ownership* Buy a 40% share of a modern two bedroomed semi-detached property on the popular Smalley Manor estate offering kitchen, lounge/diner, cloakroom wc, two bedrooms and fitted bathroom also benefitting from driveway and enclosed rear garden. Call Henrys Simms today to book a viewing.

Please be advised that the asking price of £68,000 buys you a 40% share of the property, the remaining 60% share of the property is owned by the housing group to which a subsidised monthly rent is payable. This is currently £225.94 per month and a service charge of £5.26 per month, both payments increase annually.

Accommodation having a gas central heating system and uPVC double glazed windows throughout comprises in detail.

Hall
Enter through the composite glass panelled door in to the hallway with radiator and access to the kitchen, lounge, stairs to the first floor and cloakroom wc.

Cloakroom wc (1.1m x 1.7m 3ft 8 x 5ft 7)
With sink, wc, radiator, window to the front elevation and wood effect Karndean flooring.

Kitchen (1.7m x 3.2m 5ft 8 x 10ft 8)
Cream storage units above and below a wood effect work surface housing a stainless steel sink with drainer and a four ring gas hob with extractor. There is an under the counter electric oven and grill, plumbed space for a washing machine and space for a freestanding fridge freezer. The room has tiled splash backs, radiator, window to the front elevation and wood effect Karndean flooring.

Lounge/Diner (3.9m x 4.5m 13ft x 14ft 9 max)
Housing a storage cupboard under the stairs, two radiators, window to the side elevation and uPVC French doors leading on to the rear patio.

Bedroom (3.9m x 3m 13ft x 9ft 10 max)
With radiator and window to the front elevation.

Bedroom (3.9m x 2.3m 13ft 10 x 7ft 9)
With radiator and window to the rear elevation.

Bathroom (1.8m x 2.4m 6ft x 7ft 11)
White three piece suite comprising of bath with electric shower, sink and wc. The room has a towel rail radiator, window to the side elevation and wood effect Karndean flooring.

Landing
With access to the airing cupboard which houses the Vaillant ecotec sustain combination boiler.

Outside
Front: Paved path leads to the front door with gravel bed borders adjacent. There is a tarmac driveway to the side of the property with an outside tap and a wooden gate giving external access to the rear garden.

Rear: Paved patio’s at the front and rear of the garden split by the lawn which has gravel borders either side. The garden is fully enclosed with wooden fencing.

NOTICE TO PROSPECTIVE PURCHASERS
Please note that the information contained within this brochure is understood to be correct and accurate to the best of Henrys Simms Estate Agents knowledge. However, the information and measurements should not be relied upon to form any part of a contract or any offer made. The information offered is for guidance only particularly in relation to any listed appliances being in full working order. Purchasers should make their own investigations to verify correctness of same particularly if they intend to purchase the property for a specific use or purpose. The information contained within the brochure should not be republished or copied in any way for any other form of advertising or use without Henrys Simms permission.

Property Documents

  • Address: Round House Close, Smalley, Ilkeston, Derbyshire
  • City: Ilkeston
  • State/county: Derbyshire
  • Zip/Postal Code: DE7 6PY
  • Country: United Kingdom

Detail

Updated on October 27, 2020 at 5:06 pm

  • Price: £68,000/Shared Ownership
  • Bedrooms: 2
  • Bathrooms: 2
  • Property Type: Semi-detached House
  • Property Status: SSTC

Floor plans

Floorplan

Contact info

Henrys Simms
Henrys Simms

Enquire about this property